Fluorine Complex Slagging and Refining Agent
- Name: Fluorine Complex Slagging and Refining Agent
- F: 45-55%
- Na: 20-25%
- Melting Point: 965℃
- Usage: Slagging Forming
After repeated research and testing, our company has successfully developed a new type of material, namely the fluorine complex, to replace the traditional fluorite slag and reduce the lining erosion (see the table below for the composition)Huatuo can supply the desulfurizer with good quality, the specification as followings:
|Slagging Agent||45-55%||20-25%||3-7%||≤2||950 ℃|
1.The new refining slag agent has similar metallurgical effect to fluorite, but the difference in chemical composition and melting point is obvious: It contains much less Calcium and Silicon.
2. The new refining slag agent and fluorite are used in the same way, and can be added in the bins of converter, refining furnace, electric furnace, etc.
3. The new refining and slag-making agent can lower the melting point of lime better than fluorite, thus playing a better slag-making fluxing effect.
4. The new refining slag agent has a better effect than fluorite in reducing the viscosity of slag. When the slag contains a certain amount of Al₂O₃, there is no significant effect on the viscosity of the slag.
5. Compared with fluorite as a slag agent, the new refined slag agent has faster slag formation and better desulfurization effect.