- Name: Iron Pyrite
- Model: 20-50
- Shape: Lump
- Usage: Free cutting,casting shop
Pyrite is an iron disulfide and considered the most common of the sulfide minerals. Pyrite is usually found associated with other sulfides or oxides in quartz veins, sedimentary rock and metamorphic rock as well as in coal beds and as are placement mineral in fossils. However being nicknamed fool’s gold, pyrite is sometime found in association with small quantities of gold. Gold and arsenic occur as a coupled substitution in the pyrite structure. In the carlin type gold deposits, arsenian pyrite contains up to 0.37% gold by weight.
Pyrite is stable under normal pressure and temperature conditions. However, it should be kept away from heat and ignition sources. Empty containers may present a risk of fire. Contact with moisture, acids and strong oxidizers should be avoided, as well as from flammable material. Pyrite for sale is at Anyang Huatuo Metallurgy Co.,LTD with high quality and competitive price. Welcome to visit our factory and purchase various ferro alloy including ferrosilicon, silicon slag, silicon carbide as well as silicon briquette and iron pyrite.Pyrite Applications in Various Industries:
1. High purity iron sulfide impurities for the metal elements in the sulfur to join,
2. Improve the cutting performance, inoculation effect and graphite morphology,
3. Improve the mechanical properties of gray cast iron,
4. Castings manufacturers are excellent sulfur agent!